The Crossover jersey harkens back to the “Run TMC”-era Warriors of the early 90’s. It features the very same diagonal lettering worn by the team then, mixed with the color scheme and design of the jerseys the team wears on the road now. This jersey not only symbolizes a crossover of eras, but also a nod to Run TMC’s Tim Hardaway, who was known for his “Killer Crossover.” The Warriors introduced the Crossover alternate uniform during the 2016-17 NBA season.
Get in the game with the youth Swingman jersey that features all-new 100% flat-back mesh and polyester braid with a stitched down, multi-color name and number applique capturing the colors of your favorite player's on-court gear.
- 100% flat back mesh and polyester flat knit rib
- Resembles on-court jersey in cut and aesthetics
- Stitched-down twill player name and applique pressed player number on front
- Player name and number applique on back
- New back neck taping
- Updated NBA Swingman jock tag
- NBA logoman embroidered onto the back neck
- adidas logo trademark at the right shoulder
- Youth sizes
- Officially licensed NBA product