The new Crossover jersey harkens back to the “Run TMC”-era Warriors of the early 90’s. It features the very same diagonal lettering worn by the team then, mixed with the color scheme and design of the jerseys the team wears on the road now. This jersey not only symbolizes a crossover of eras, but also a nod to Run TMC’s Tim Hardaway, who was known for his “Killer Crossover.” The Warriors will wear the Crossover alternate uniform for the following games:
- Sunday, October 30th at Phoenix
- Sunday, November 13th vs. Phoenix
- Sunday, January 22nd at Orlando
- Sunday, March 5th at New York
- Sunday, March 26th vs. Memphis
- Sunday, April 2nd vs. Washington
Get in the game with the youth Swingman jersey that features all-new 100% flat-back mesh and polyester braid with a stitched down, multi-color name and number applique capturing the colors of your favorite player's on-court gear.
- 100% flat back mesh and polyester flat knit rib
- Resembles on-court jersey in cut and aesthetics
- Stitched-down twill player name and applique pressed player number on front
- Player name and number applique on back
- New back neck taping
- Updated NBA Swingman jock tag
- NBA logoman embroidered onto the back neck
- adidas logo trademark at the right shoulder
- Youth sizes
- Officially licensed NBA product
Purchase and Delivery:This jersey is part of a custom made to order service. These custom jerseys are shipped separately, as soon as they are complete, and the shipping method you select will only apply AFTER the 5-7 business days printing period. However, you will be charged at the time of purchase. Delivery dates are approximate and are not guaranteed.
Please Note: There are no cancellations, returns or exchanges on custom made jerseys.
To ensure the life of your Warriors Swingman jersey, we strongly recommend to hand wash with delicate soap and line dry to maintain the quality of your jersey. Instructions on the inside tag of the jersey are for the garment PRIOR to the numbers being applied. We can not accept any returns or exchanges for apparent incorrect washing of these garments.